It’s National Pet Week!
This year’s theme to promote the importance of exercise for people and pets. To help you and your dog get some exercise, get outside and enjoy some local parks.
St. Petersburg dog park locations:
- North Shore Dog Park: 7th Avenue and North Shore Dr. NE
- Lake Vista Dog Park: 1401 62nd Ave. S.
- Walter Fuller Dog Park: 7901 30th Ave. N.
- Crescent Lake Dog Park: 1320 5th St. N.
- Coquina key Dog Park: 3595 Locust St. SE
- Kenwood Dog Park: 401 20th Street N.
National Pet week was founded in 1981 by the American Veterinary Medical Association and Auxiliary, with the goals of promoting responsible pet ownership, celebrating the human-animal bond, and promoting public awareness of veterinary medicine.